Friday, October 21, 2011

Roommates!

I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!

True statement. I have the best Roommates. They are all so supportive and caring. I have learned from my roommates that life is better when....

- You can come home to "hello's" and "how was your day?"
- You are running out the door because you are late and your roommates call out "have a good day!"
- Your roommate take the time out of her day to make your bed, because your were running out the door.
- You talk about crazy group Halloween costumes late at night.
- You have random dance parties.
- You laugh so hard you can't breath anymore!

I just met these amazing girls in August and I love them like they are my sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO SO glad that you have such wonderful roommates! It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete