Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

I love General Conference! I love the feeling I get after listening to the Apostles and the Prophet. It is such a blessing for me to know that they speak the word of God.

Another thing I love about conference: I get to spend time with my family! I love my mom, my dad, and all three of my little sisters. This weekend I got to help Kenzie and Amanda organize their clothes. It was fun to hear their stories while helping them clean their rooms. They are growing up so fast. To me the most important part was being able to help.

One other thing I love about Conference, my testimony is always strengthened. I know that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me and those I love. He does answer prayers, and concerns. We just need to be willing to ask in faith, and then follow in faith. What a blessing it is to have a Heavenly Father watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment